In October, I attended the University of Maryland’s Innovations in the Prevention and Treatment of Early Childhood Caries Conference: an intensive and very interesting...
Dentists Leaders in Health
At the heart of Shaping the Future of Dentistry is a small group of dentists passionately devoted to our profession, loyal to the continued success of dentistry, and who wish to:
* Promote fresh thinking with the use of courageous questions
* Inspire colleagues into transformation
* Engage our collectivity into the creation of a new model for Dentistry
* Share authentic leadership around the vision: “Dentists Leaders in Health”
* Generate and expand the concept of participatory leadership
Dentists are uniquely positioned to effect changes in health. Our ability to shift our awareness will have tremendous benefit on health.
‘Shaping the Future of Dentistry’ is an invitation to embark on a journey of reflection on WHAT IS today in dentistry, question the authenticity of our care for our patients and spark many conversations about our blind spot to transform it into a vision of health.
This project challenges dentists to change in ways that require more than simply acquiring new technical skills.
The questions, all from the heart and from seeing with fresh eyes, are meant to serve as containers for our higher purpose. Join our BLOG